I'VE MISSED YOU

1:48 PM Unknown 0 Comments

What's up, Beautiful People!

So it's been almost 2 years since I posted anything. I apologize. I wish I could offer an explanation, but the truth is that I got lazy. Before I continue, I'd just like to offer a disclaimer since it has been 2 years since I posted. So, if this is your first time here please read 'Hey There!', my very first blog post, in which I offer my reasons for doing what I do and a detailed disclaimer about how I do what I do.(P.S. I tried to hyperlink the ''Hey There!'' but I didn't know how so you're just going to have to find it yourself (*LOLing in ignorance))

As I was saying, I got lazy. Then I felt ashamed, and before I knew it, I was spiraling down a hole of self-deprecation. I didn't think anyone would be interested in what I had to say and I used that to justify my lack of motivation. However, one year and 8 months later I've finally decided to say what I have to say and let whether anyone reads this be a secondary reason to say it.

A quick rundown of the things that have happened since I last wrote: I started my junior year in college, Donald Trump became president and I stopped believing in merit, I studied for and took the MCAT, I started my senior year in college, I stopped believing in God and began an age of darkness, I went on interviews for med school, I got accepted into med school, I went to Nigeria for Christmas, I started believing in God again, and I began my final semester of college.

In other words, it's been a somewhat eventful past year and a half and I look forward to telling you all about it.

If there's anything in particular you would like to ask me or that you would like me to address, leave it in the comments below!



Shine Bright

You Might Also Like

0 comments: