HEY THERE!

2:27 PM Unknown 7 Comments

What's up, beautiful people!

I can't believe I've finally created a blog! I've wanted to do this for years, but wasn't sure whether I was doing it because I had a message- several messages, I've come to realize- or because a lot of my friends, and hot people, all seemed to have blogs. However, I've decided that whatever the reason, I'm going to shove my thoughts and opinions down your throats... I'm kidding, I won't shove; it'll be more like a gentle nudge, a caress even. Yes, I'm talking about caressing your throat, but if you keep an open mind, you'll find that a throat caress isn't as bad as it sounds! Ever notice how attractive people all seem to have a platform? Interesting... Maybe I decided to start a blog in the hope that I might magically drop a few pounds, but I digress...


My hope
My hope is that you might find whatever it is that you're searching for hidden amidst my words. I hope I speak a truth, mine or yours, so that at least one of us finds meaning in these future pieces. Let's, you and I go on a journey together, exploring our world, deconstructing sociability, and making sense of our interactions with man, beast, and green. At the very least, I will grow as a person, and so will you. At 'some arbitrary point between least and most' I will make some cash, and you will have helped me do it. At the most, Adele will somehow stumble upon my blog, and want so desperately to meet me, in which case I would probably s**t myself.

Now, as a disclaimer for future complaints about content and biased opinion, this will not be a news blog. I mean, I will lean in favor of a side, when there are two or more opposing ideas, and I will be blatant about it when I feel I have to be, or when the spirit moves me. This is because I don't believe in unbiased reporting. If you think a reporter/ blogger has no prejudice, then it's because your prejudices and theirs align.

Also, from time to time, my blogs might be peppered with a few non-PG words and phrases, used to convey deep-seated rage, or angst... or because I have a sailor's mouth. I implore you to read those posts like you would observe a painting or prime photograph. Read it like it is the glue that holds the piece together because I will be writing it as such(P.S. I am in no way insinuating that my writing is art. That would be obnoxious and untrue!)
Lastly, I am a metaphorical person. I don't mean that literally because that would make me a description, not the point, and I'm not just a description, at least I hope I'm not. No, it means the best way I know how to convey a thought is through metaphors, especially of the extended variety. So if I describe the sun as 'a fiery, pressurized inferno, sapping humanity's life pool by milking the dew from our God-given overcoats...' don't be alarmed. Nah, I'm not that dramatic, but maybe every once in a while ;) 


Maybe No one else but me will ever see my blogs. Maybe I'm talking to myself. 
...Every word stands as is.

Are you ready? I am
I look forward to sharing my thoughts with you.
Shine Bright.

You Might Also Like

7 comments:

  1. 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular... I have to be a part of this... And incase Sia stumbles upon your blog... Direct her this way 😉😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the most interesting post I have ever read today. Keep it up gurl👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the most interesting post I have ever read today. Keep it up gurl👌👌

    ReplyDelete